To install WooCommerce Widget Product Slideshow:
- Purchase and Download the WooCommerce Widget Product Slideshow Pro plugin or Download the Free Lite Version
- Upload the woocommerce-widget-product-slideshow plugin zip folder to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate ‘WooCommerce Widget Plugin Slideshow’ from the Plugins menu within WordPress
- Create Product Picture Slideshows in any Widgetized area, sidebar or footer.
- Create a slideshow of products from any Product Category
- Create a slideshow of products from any product Tag.
- Create an ‘On Sale’ Product Slideshow. Auto shows any product that has a reduced price.
- Plugin has no settings. Each widget has its own setting panel.
- 5 Different transition effects.
- Set transition effect speed and time between transitions.
The WooCommerce Widget Product Slideshow plugin has not admin panel or settings. Each Widget has its own admin panel for setting and customizing that widgets gallery slideshow.
Category Products slideshow.
Open the Widget and Create a Slideshow of Products from any Product Category.
Tags Product Slideshow
Tags offer the greatest flexibility in creating a product slideshow. Create any Tag you want for example ‘Featured’ Then assign that tag to any Product from any category and make them into a slideshow.
‘On Sale’ Products Slideshow
If you have products that have a marked down or Specials price the ‘On Sale’ Slideshow is a must have. Just set it and forget it. As Products are placed “on Sale” they auto show in the slideshow. As soon as they go back to the normal price they no longer show. Its all automated so you can just set and forget.
You can set as many widgets up as you like in as many different places as you like – there are no conflicts with having a number of widgets on the same sidebar or in the footer of your site. See this example on the plugins DEMO Site.